1-A. Do you have an opening for 2020-2021 school year?
Yes!, we do as of July 20th, 2020
1) Mustard Seed Class (2 years old) - 6 out of 8 / 2 openings
2) Little Lambs Class (3 years old) - 13 out of 15 / 2 openings
3) Good Shepherd Class (3-4 years old) - 16 out of 16 / No opening - New application will be placed into waiting list
4) Son Shine Class (4-5 years old) - 16 out of 17 / 1 opening
5) King's Kids Class (4-5 years old) - 19 out of 19 / No opening - New application will be placed into waiting list
1-B. What types of payment does your school accept?
We strongly encourage our parents to make a payment via online payment option
with the invoice we issue in order to reduce any possible virus transmission
to keep our school safe and healthy for our students and our staff.
We email parents the invoice with online payment via bank transfer option
However, you can still make a payment with a check to Olivet Baptist Preschool if needed.
2. How many students do you have in school?
We are licensed to have 75 students.
And, currently, we have 70 students enrolled.
3. How much is tuition for 2020-2021 school year?
For 2 years old:
$795 per month for 8am-2:30pm schedule
$930 per month for 7am-5pm schedule
For 3,4,5 years old:
$655 per month for 8am-11:30am schedule
$765 per month for 8am-2:30pm schedule
$915 per month for 7am-5pm schedule
4. Do we need to pack snack and lunch for kids?
No, you don't need to pack snack and/or lunch for your child.
we provide snacks and lunch with no extra cost.
5. Can I schedule a tour with your school?
Absolutely, call us at 808-949-7548 or email us at
to schedule a tour with us. We highly recommend you to bring your child for a tour.
5-a. How long is the tour?
30 minutes to one hour
5-b. When is the tour?
Monday-Friday, starting at 9:30am
We schedule a tour when it doesn't interfere with our school activities.
However, we schedule a tour after our operation hours 5pm currently
due to Covid-19 restrictions we apply.
6. What is your school daily schedule for children?
7. Can I get your school calendar?
Absolutely, you can
8. What is your student-teacher ratio?
1) Mustard Seed Class (2 years old) : 8/9 students- 2 staff (1 teacher, 1 Aide)
2) Little Lambs Class (3 years old) : 15/16 students - 2 staff (1 teacher, 1 Aide)
3) Good Shepherd Class (3 years old) : 16 students - 2 staff (1 teacher, 1 Aide)
4) Son Shine Class (4 years old) : 17 students - 2 staff (1 teacher, 1 Aide)
5) King's Kids Class (4-5 years old) : 18 students - 2 staff (1 teacher, 1 Aide)
9. How do you ensure to keep students safe and healthy in Covid-19 situation?
We have met the state requirements of pandemic school operation in June.
1) Drop off / Pick up Protocol - Health Screening Station / Covid-19 Daily Screening
We only allow students and staff to enter the facility during our school operation hours (7am-5pm)
Parents and Guardians will need to drop off/ pick up a child at the gate with our designated staff
Our health screening station will be at the gate running by the designated/trained staff.
We check every child's temperature, and screen any signs of illness (runny nose, cough and etc)
Parents and Guardians are required to sign the Covid-19 daily screening form.
2) Disinfecting schedule
a. We disinfect high touch areas/surfaces throughout the day
b. We disinfect our play structure between class schedules
c. We disinfect classroom toys and furniture
d. We ventilate classroom throughout the day
e. We use air purifier for each class
3) Snacks and Lunch time
Each student has a separate plate and utensils for snacks and lunch time
Students are required to wash hands before and after snacks, lunch time
4) No Excursions/ Monthly Field Trip
We cancelled our monthly field trip to ensure we don't expose our students and staff to
any possible risks.
5) Our staff are required to wear masks and face shields
Our state requires staff to wear a mask or a face shield.
However, we chose to wear both to ensure we keep our students safe and healthy
6) Children are not required to wear masks at school
Unless a student can wear/remove/handle a mask properly all day at school according to CDC guidelines,
our state doesn't think it is appropriate to mandate students to wear masks.
Mishandled/Contaminated masks could cause more harm than protection at school.
We make sure
a- our students to wash hands properly according to CDC guidelines throughout the day
b- our students to cover their mouths properly when they cough/sneeze
*It doesn't mean that we don't recommend a child to wear a mask when a child is with parents,
we highly recommend parents to make sure their kids to wear a mask for errands, or for short excursions.
And, supervise a kid to handle their mask properly. Please make sure to carry extra masks for your child.
Do not let your child to wear a contaminated/mishandled mask