1-A. Do you have an opening for 2020-2021 school year?
Yes!, we do as of Nov 10th, 2020
1) Little Lambs Class (2-3 years old) - 7 out of 8 / 1 opening
2) Good Shepherd Class (3-4 years old) - 8 out of 9 / 1 opening
3) Son Shine Class (4-5 years old) - 8 out of 9 / 1 opening
4) King's Kids Class (4-5 years old) - 8 out of 9 / 1 opening
1-B. What types of payment does your school accept?
We strongly encourage our parents to make a payment via online payment option
with the invoice we issue in order to reduce any possible virus transmission
to keep our school safe and healthy for our students and our staff.
We email parents the invoice with online payment via bank transfer option
However, you can still make a payment with a check to Olivet Baptist Preschool if needed.
2. How many students do you have in school?
We are licensed to have 75 students.
And, currently, we have 31 students enrolled.
We reduced the class size due to covid-19 situation.
3. How much is tuition for 2020-2021 school year?
For 2 years old:
$815 per month for 8am-3pm schedule
For 3,4,5 years old:
$800 per month for 8am-3pm schedule
4. Do we need to pack snack and lunch for kids?
No, you don't need to pack snack and/or lunch for your child.
we provide snacks and lunch with no extra cost.
5. Can I schedule a tour with your school?
Absolutely, call us at 808-949-7548 or email us at
to schedule a tour with us. We highly recommend you to bring your child for a tour.
5-a. How long is the tour?
30 minutes to one hour
5-b. When is the tour?
Monday-Friday, starting at 9:30am
We schedule a tour when it doesn't interfere with our school activities.
However, we schedule a tour after our operation hours 3pm currently
due to Covid-19 restrictions we apply.
6. What is your school daily schedule for children?
7. Can I get your school calendar?
Absolutely, you can
8. What is your student-teacher ratio?
1) Mustard Seed Class (2 years old) : 8/9 students- 2 staff (1 teacher, 1 Aide)
2) Little Lambs Class (3 years old) : 15/16 students - 2 staff (1 teacher, 1 Aide)
3) Good Shepherd Class (3 years old) : 16 students - 2 staff (1 teacher, 1 Aide)
4) Son Shine Class (4 years old) : 17 students - 2 staff (1 teacher, 1 Aide)
5) King's Kids Class (4-5 years old) : 18 students - 2 staff (1 teacher, 1 Aide)
9. How do you ensure to keep students safe and healthy in Covid-19 situation?
We have met the state requirements of pandemic school operation in June.
1) Drop off / Pick up Protocol - Health Screening Station / Covid-19 Daily Screening
We only allow students and staff to enter the facility during our school operation hours (7am-5pm)
Parents and Guardians will need to drop off/ pick up a child at the gate with our designated staff
Our health screening station will be at the gate running by the designated/trained staff.
We check every child's temperature, and screen any signs of illness (runny nose, cough and etc)
Parents and Guardians are required to sign the Covid-19 daily screening form.
2) Disinfecting schedule
a. We disinfect high touch areas/surfaces throughout the day
b. We disinfect our play structure between class schedules
c. We disinfect classroom toys and furniture
d. We ventilate classroom throughout the day
e. We use air purifier for each class
3) Snacks and Lunch time
Each student has a separate plate and utensils for snacks and lunch time
Students are required to wash hands before and after snacks, lunch time
4) No Excursions/ Monthly Field Trip
We cancelled our monthly field trip to ensure we don't expose our students and staff to
any possible risks.