Children must be 2 years of age by:
June 1st for summer enrollment
August 1st for fall enrollment
(This is the state of Hawaii regulation)
*Potty training is an important part of our ministry especially for 2 years old students,
in order to successfully finish the potty train, we require parents to take an active role in
potty training at home as well.
*We don't require children (for Mustard Seed and Little Lambs Class) to be completely potty trained prior to the enrollment.
*We recognize and respect our students' right to education whether they are fully potty trained or not.
Olivet Baptist Preschool respects/values each child as a unique individual with different talents and gifts.
We provide a comprehensive/age and developmentally-appropriate/well-balanced curriculum throughout the school year.
We are a Christian preschool, The Word of God, Bible is our foundation in everyway.
We have a general and STEM Emphasized cohesive curriculum exclusively developed for our school students.
Our goal is ;
1) not to deliver disconnected pieces of information to our children.
2) to help our children to develop lifelong critical thinking skill/problem solving skill
rather than memorize meaningless pieces of information.
3) to help our children to experience/maintain the joy of learning.
General Curriculum : ABC,123, Shapes, Colors, Emotional Literacy and etc.
STEM Emphasized Cohesive Curriculum ;
August - October : God made our world / Light, Day&Night, Seasons, Solar system, Rocks&Minerals and etc.
November - January : God made us / Body parts & its function, Digestive system, Different people groups, etc
February - May : God love us / Exploring world map (geography), America history, Hawaii history, etc
Science (plants, animals, weather, the ocean, the universe, digestive system, gravity, and etc),
the 5 senses, communication, transportation, community helpers, American history, world history etc.
We have five classrooms
1) Mustard Seed Classroom (2 years old class)
2) Little Lambs Classroom (Older 2 - 3 years old class)
3) Good Shepherd Classroom (3-4 years old class)
4) Son Shine Classroom (4 -5 years old class)
5) King's Kids Classroom (4-5 years old class)
Excursions/Field Trip are scheduled to enhance our children's learning experience.
*We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion or disability.
1) Two years old with a ratio of 8/9 students per teacher.
2) Three years old with a ratio of 15/16 students per teacher.
3) Four years old with a ratio of 17/18 children per teacher.
Tuition by Different Age Groups / Schedules
* Monthly tuition is due by every 5th of the month.
* Yearly Registration fee $100 is due by the first month of every school year.
1) 2 year old program rates:
Schedule B / Tuition $810 - 8:00am -2:30 pm / Morning snack & Hot and healthy lunch included
Schedule C / Tuition $945 - 7:00am -5:00pm / Morning, Afternoon snacks & Hot and healthy lunch included
*Parents/Guardians require to provide diapers/pull-ups
2) 3 and 4 year old rates:
Schedule A / Tuition $670 - 8:00am - 11:30am / Morning snack included
Schedule B / Tuition $780 - 8:00am - 2:30pm / Morning snack & Hot and healthy lunch included
Schedule C / Tuition $930 - 7:00am - 5:00pm / Morning, Afternoon snacks & Hot and healthy lunch included
*Early Morning Care - 7:00am-8:00am / Monthly $30 additional fee
Early Morning Care is available for schedule A and B student with $30 monthly additional fee.
All state and federal holidays are observed.
(Click 'Calendar' tab to see more details)
Two-week Christmas break, one-week Spring Break, one-week Fall Break in addition
to all other state and federal holidays.
Teacher Work Days / Teacher in-Service Days
Our school will close on certain days for teachers to prepare their curriculum/classroom
for our Summer sessions in June (one week)
and August (two weeks following Statehood Day).
Complete and return the application form with the $50.00 application fee.
Complete and return:
1. Registration form
2. Enrollment fee
; Fall fee $100.00
; Summer (June, July) fee $50.00
Complete and return enrollment packet
1. Parent contract
2. Form 14 health card / Pre-K health record supplement
3. Copy of birth certificate
4. Emergency information form
5. Record of child for teacher
6. Media Release
Tuesday : Chapel, Leahi Swim School
Wednesday : Clay Time Hawaii
Thursday : Chinese, Japanese Language Class
Friday : Ukulele Class, Amazing Athletes
Preschool Tuition/Financial Aid
1) Preschool Open Door program
2) Child Care Connection Hawaii
3) Child Care Aware program for Military families
4) Pauahi Keiki Scholars (PKS) Scholarship
In accordance with Federal law and the U.S. Department of Agriculture policy,this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability.